Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Across the Universe

"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup | They slither while they pass, they slip away Across the Univerrrrse" - The Beatles.

Yes, I love them. Who doesn't? I also loooooved the 2007 film Across the Universe. 


Today I have Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe. It is such a fabulous glitter. The glitter is suspended in a deep blue jelly like finish. It is tinted enough to wear a few coats on its own, but I decided to wear it over Zoya Charla.




Deborah Lippmann polishes usually retail for $16 or $18. She just recently released a magnetic line that quickly sold out on QVC. 

Enjoy.

Demi
*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3