Thursday, February 16, 2012

Burberry Nails

Winter is almost over, but it is still freezing cold where I am. Anyway, anyone who knows me well will tell you that my hands are ALWAYS cold. In the winter, it is worse.

I decided to "warm" them up a bit with some Burberry inspired nails. 


Cute, huh? They aren't original but I wanted to try them out. 


The black and white stripes are Kiss stripers and the red is Zoya Kristi. The base is one coat of Rimmel's Hot Coco long lasting polish. 








Have you done mani's based on fashion or a brand?

Demi

*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3