Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chic Stripes and Roses

I recently purchased some new polishes and I just had too many to choose from. Sooo, I used a few of them. Thus, the stripes!

Copy That, Copy Cat did a simple rose tutorial and I followed her guidelines here.


I started with a base of Zoya Loredana. For the center I used Zoya Trixie, on the sides Zoya Kelly and a white striper brush by Kiss. 
For the roses, I used black acrylic paint as the base and Zoya Sooki for the petals. 
I topped it all off with a healthy amount of Seche Vite.

Natural Light, Cloudy

Indoor Lighting, Flash (Night)
Here is a pic from my cell in a building on campus. 
Enjoy! If you try them, let me know!


*Products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3