Sunday, February 26, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Today I have the notorious Whimsical by Revlon on my nails. It is notorious because it is hard to find in some stores and it is a dead-on dupe for Deborah Lippmann's "Glitter in the Air."

I used two coats of Whimsical over one coat of Zoya Kristen.




While Whimsical can be slightly irritating to put on, just go slow and try to use a thicker coat. When I started, I used really thin coats and didn't get very much glitter. After the first few nails, I just grabbed a bit more polish on the brush for the rest.







I don't have DL's GITA, but I have seen a lot of dupe posts comparing the two. If you can find Whimsical, go for it. It is only 5 dollars compared to 18. 

I found mine at Rite Aid, but it should be anywhere Revlon nail polish is sold. 

Enjoy!

Demi
*Products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions area my own.*

6 comments:

  1. Whimsical is really tricky to apply and it is looking really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simran! It was tricky for a couple of nails. On the the rest I kind of just used a thicker coat. Hmm...I should mention that in the post. Thanks, haha!

      Delete
  2. you are right!! so hard to find! nothing yet in Seattle ;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, really?! I would think it would be around there. Have you tried very many Rite Aids, Walgreens and Targets? I can't believe Pullman has had them but not Seattle. Maybe next time you are in a smaller city with more Rite Aids/Walgreens. They are usually on the racks one bottle at a time. I miss Seattle! Living on the East side of the state is NOT fun. haha

      Delete
  3. I Love this over Kristen!!! ANd Yeah, your glitters really came out to play! Like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =] It just goes so well with Kristen. And they did! I was happy. Thank you for the follow!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3