Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tape Mani

So I saw a pin on Pinterest awhile ago with a similar mani with different colors. I know this has been done a million times, but who cares?! 

For this mani: scotch tape, base coat, Nerd Lacquer Warrior Ethos as the base and Wet n Wild's Black Creme as the second coat, Seche Vite top.

I absolutely love Warrior Ethos. It is one of my favorite polishes. These turned out pretty cute! 





What do you think? Do you like tape manis? Do you like Warrior Ethos?

Demi

*All products purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am a huge fan of tape mani's. I also love the base color, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too. They make things so neat and easy! Amanda at Nerd Lacquer makes some fabulous polishes!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3