Friday, February 24, 2012

Tuxedo Nails (in 5 minutes)

This is a super quick post. A few months ago a friend on Facebook suggested I try tuxedo nails after Zooey Deschanel's mani went viral. 

Here are my tuxedo nails. I seriously finished these in less than 10 minutes. My guess would be in about 5. The pointer and ring fingers are like the ones Zooey D. had. I used Zoya Purity and a black Kiss striper + a dotting tool.

Sorry for the lack of pictures! I took it off before it had time to dry.

And by NO MEANS am I saying these are perfect. I can redo them to be cleaner and a bit more pretty if you would like!

If you want to know how I did them, comment on the post to let me know! I can also post a tutorial if you want me to as well!



Enjoy!

Demi

2 comments:

  1. this is pretty cool!! Yes please do tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to get up a tutorial soon. =]

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3