Saturday, March 10, 2012

Warrior Ethos - Nerd Lacquer

Happy dance!!! This was my first ever Nerd Lacquer. It is called Warrior Ethos. GORGEOUS. In the shade it is a super dark raspberry jelly. In the sun, it is a a juicy red jelly. The glitter is suspended well, lays flat and spreads fairly even. It went on like butter in two freaking-fabulous coats. 

I tend to stare at my nails all day when I have it on. ;]
They are topped with SV. 

Warrior Ethos is described as "a bright blood red with black, iridescent, copper, and red glitter, plus medium black hexagonal glitter and large copper hexagonal glitter. Opaque in two coats, or great as a top coat over your favorite crimson" (Nerd Lacquer).


Warning: Slightly pic heavy.




Remember to click on the pictures to enlarge them and see all of the juicy goodness! Nerd Lacquer is sold by Amanda at her Etsy shop here. They can also be found on Harlow & Co. She bases her colors on sci-fi shows and such. She even has a line based off of the Firefly series/Serenity movie. I might have to get those soon! She is a bit behind in orders, but she opens her shop as soon as she is able.

Indoor lighting, no flash...when I had nubbins! 



"Sorry for the Late" color - Adagio and Warrior Ethos bottle shot!

 So, what do you think? I have seen swatches of her other colors and they all look amazing. Check them out!!!

*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions expressed are my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3