Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wet Cement

Ever since I was a little girl, Wet n' Wild and N.Y.C. polishes have been a part of my collection. They are cheap and last somewhat long. I don't feel bad about using them up like I do my Deborah Lippmann's and Zoyas. =]

Today I have swatches of Wet Cement, a megalast color from Wet n' Wild. This color looks fabulous on nails. It is chic, goes on very well and is opaque in almost one coat. I used two coats for the pictures.

Outside, flash. Evening sunlight.


No flash. Evening sunlight. This captures the color IRL. 
The brush for the megalast colors is super wide. I thought I would have trouble guiding the polish, but it went on great! I actually like the brush, one swipe was almost sufficient. I didn't have any clean up to do either.






What do you think? Do you like these types of colors? I think they are great neutrals and can be sexy, chic and complementing to many outfits. 

*Products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3