Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zoya Robyn

Today I have swatches of an amazing and vibrant color. Zoya Robyn! Seriously, if you like over-the-top, bright, cheery nail colors, this is a must. Robyn catches your eyes every time you move a finger. 

Zoya describes it as "the perfect turquoise cream." The site also says it has a medium opacity. I think different. I had full coverage in almost one coat! I used two for the pictures. 

This is one of the most accurate. 
Forgive the different lighting of the pictures. It was hard to capture the true, in real life (IRL) color.
I found that taking pics in this exact location in my kitchen got the best result! 


Bathroom, low light

This isn't accurate at all, but I love how it looks here. lol Low light w/flash.

Indoor, night, no flash
This color is so gorgeous. It is part of Zoya's Flash collection. If you are looking for a bright blue, this.is.it. especially for those with cooler skin tones. 

Enjoy!

Demi

*This product was purchased for me, by me. All opinions are my own.*




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3