Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gorgeous but Stubborn Mani

Hey you guys! So I did this freaking adorable mani the other night but it was super hard to capture. =/ I took a million pictures (almost) and I am still grumpy about the turnout.

These looked SO MUCH better in real life.



I used OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees as the base with 2 coats. I used striping tape for the blocks and filled them in with Color Club Sugarplum Fairy. Whoa Holo!


Sorry for the crappy pics. =[

What is on your nails today?

Demi

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It's fun and edgy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it is a bit edgy. I am definitely going to have to do it again!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3