Friday, March 16, 2012

Leopard with a Bow

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of days! My boyfriend's 21st birthday was yesterday so we went to his parents' place on wednesday and hit up an Irish bar called The Irishmen. It was a lot of fun. We both tried our first Irish Car Bomb (YUUUUCK), but at least I didn't throw up like someone did. Heehee

Anyway, I wore a leopard print mani with a green bow. I think I am going to enter this in the Rebecca Likes Nails contest.

I used Zoya Loredana for the base (two coats). Then with a dotting tool, I used Wet n Wild Black Creme and Zoya Charla for the spots. The bow is Zoya Midori! Yay!



Loredana is actually a matte finish polish. It is gorgeous matte, but when a top coat is added, HOLY SCHMOLY. It glitters and shines like crazy! <3

I wasn't in my normal lighting setting, so these were taken in awkward spots around my my boyfriend's parents' house.





What do you think of Loredana with a top coat? How about any matte with a topcoat?

Demi

2 comments:

  1. oooh i love the color combo! thanks for entering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! The colors do go well together. Thanks for having an awesome contest!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3