Hey everyone! I had to take a break from the 31 Day Challenge (and life) because finals week is next week! This past week was craaaaaay cray. Anyway, I painted my nails quickly with Pretty & Polished's Jawbreaker. Then I took a pic of a cupcake. Yeah.
Enjoy the yumminess of a coffee f*cking cupcake and jawbreaker nails. Mhhhmmmhmmm.
P.P. S. - Pretty & Polished will open her shop again on Sunday (4/29). Be quick, lovelies!
P. P. P. S - I didn't make the cupcake. I bought it. There is a new cupcake/froyo shop in town called Sweet Mutiny. Yummmm!
Every time I say the word yellow, I think of the yellow polka dot bikini song...ha. I'm lame, I know.
I am not a fan of any of the yellows I own, or at least, to wear them plain. I chose to use polka dots in Zoya Pippa to fulfill the yellow requirement. The base is Zoya Shelby from their new Beach collection. I have to say, I am a little disappointed in the color. It is a bit too thick and didn't level for me very well. I'll give it another try though!
Doesn't this just make you want some strawberry lemonade? Haha! I really love pink and yellow together.
Also, can you believe I made a post before 7 p.m.? Yay!
I promise to be more scheduled from now on.
*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*
Hey everyone! First of all, if you repined my mani from a few days ago (the leopard one), thank you! I got almost 130 pins in less than an hour! I am so glad you liked it! Since leopard is my go-to mani, I will definitely be featuring more on here and Pinterest.
Painting Outside the Lines is holding her own little 31 Day Challenge contest. Even though the original challenge happened awhile back, anyone can still do it whenever! I haven't quite decided if I want to go along with her guidelines or take it a bit slower at my own pace yet. We'll see.
For now, I have Day 1 - Red
I used my favorite red, Warrior Ethos, by Nerd Lacquer. Then I used a Kiss black striper to add a "frame." This was my first attempt at the frame mani...so be nice! =]
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. It might grow on me though!
I linked you to Painting Outside the Lines up there. Go check it out!
5. Add the versatile blogger award to your blog post
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am obsessed with the Pride & Prejudice...especially the 2005 film. (Matthew McFadyen is a flipping GOD).
2. My all-time favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast!
3. I do not have any tattoos, but I really want one. I have a lot of ideas, and the most prominent one is to have this phrase from Beauty and the Beast in it: "I want so much more than they've got planned."
4. I turn 22 in July, and that saddens me. I no longer have birthdays to look forward to! lol
5. I am a third-year college student studying Communication with an Advertising emphasis as well as Anthropology.
6. I am deathly afraid of bees. wasps, hornets and any type of insect that ends with -pede.
7. I've only ever taken one vacation and that was to Disney World with my boyfriend (for a whole WEEK!) fall of 2011. I dream about going back every single day.
1. Link back to the person you got it from
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Give the award to 10 bloggers
7 (more) Facts About Me:
1. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half (my longest relationship).
2. I haven't seen my family for over a year and a half (they all live in Colorado) because travel expenses are too high.
3. I desperately miss my dog, Sammy. He is a Chihuahua-Poodle mix!
4. I have two brothers. I am the eldest child.
5. Firefly is the best show ever. I think they made a ginormous mistake canceling it.
6. I would do anything to sit down and have a conversation with Johnny Depp or Matthew McFadyen.
7. I hate exams. With a passion. I am not stupid, but I do HORRIBLY on all exams. =[
Hello everyone! Today I have an AMAZING combo for Autism Awareness Day!
I paired Revlon Royal with Zoya Maisie and OMG...my jaw dropped. I can't even begin to say how amazing this looks IRL. The pictures do not do this mani justice. Trust me, you will stare at your nails all day if you have this on!
Please forgive the pictures. I had such a hard time capturing the colors. I ended up outside. lol
Please remember that not everyone has it as easy as some of us. Autism isn't a disease and shouldn't be looked at in a negative light. Show your support. <3