Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow (Polka Dot Bikini)

Every time I say the word yellow, I think of the yellow polka dot bikini song...ha. I'm lame, I know.

I am not a fan of any of the yellows I own, or at least, to wear them plain. I chose to use polka dots in Zoya Pippa to fulfill the yellow requirement. The base is Zoya Shelby from their new Beach collection. I have to say, I am a little disappointed in the color. It is a bit too thick and didn't level for me very well. I'll give it another try though!


Doesn't this just make you want some strawberry lemonade? Haha! I really love pink and yellow together. 

Also, can you believe I made a post before 7 p.m.? Yay!
I promise to be more scheduled from now on. 
Demi
*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*


2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3