Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random Spring Nail Art

I know. I have been a bad blogger as of late. I am truly sorry! There are only three weeks of school left and I have a lot of things to get done!

I did get a summer job though (woot)! So that is one less thing to worry about.

I will have SO MUCH TIME to blog and do my nails during the summer. I absolutely can't wait.

Today I have some random spring nail art. I used acrylic paint because I rarely take the time to get it out.

My friend let me borrow her bottle of OPI - I Have a Herring Problem. It went on like a dream and was very opaque. I used two coats. I just love the shimmer!

Then I have OPI's Stranger Tides on my ring fingers. The polish was a bit thin, but two coats evened everything out.


Sun, Right Hand! 
If you get a summer break, are you excited for how close it is? I can't wait!

Demi

*All products were purchased by me, for me. All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Amazing! I think this is the best spring/floral mani I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I was just experimenting! I'll have to do it more.

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3