Monday, April 2, 2012

Revlon Royal & Zoya Maisie - Wear Blue for Autism

Hello everyone! Today I have an AMAZING combo for Autism Awareness Day! 

I paired Revlon Royal with Zoya Maisie and OMG...my jaw dropped. I can't even begin to say how amazing this looks IRL. The pictures do not do this mani justice. Trust me, you will stare at your nails all day if you have this on! 

Please forgive the pictures. I had such a hard time capturing the colors. I ended up outside. lol






Please remember that not everyone has it as easy as some of us. Autism isn't a disease and shouldn't be looked at in a negative light. Show your support. <3

Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3