Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pretty & Polished Tart

Hello! Today I have the other P&P mini to show you! I previously only wore it on two nails just to get a taste. Now I am wearing a full mani with Tart.

I used two coats. It definitely goes on very smooth, and the glitter isn't shy (usually). I had to place a few big hitter pieces on my nails because I kept taking them off with too much polish.

I have to say, IRL, the polish is a bit more of a darker lavender.  I love it!


Look at the pink, white and purple hex glitters! So fun!


 I love P&P's polishes (and others similar) because you can spice up a mani without any work! Thank you to all the lovelies who make such great polish! <3

Enjoy.
Demi

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3