Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia

Hello lovelies! Today I have on something you all are probably aware of and have seen numerous times! Revlon has come out with many dupes for Deborah Lippmann's most sought out polishes. Facets of Fuchsia is a dupe for Bad Romance.

Enjoy!


I have two coats of FOF over Wet n Wild Black Creme.
Demi

P.S. - Be on the look out for Voir la Beaute across the Internet this week! I have featured posts coming up over at Love for Lacquer, Taneja's Bride and Imperfectly Painted! I am a lucky girl. =]

3 comments:

  1. I love FoF! I have it in this incarnation, too, as opposed to Scandalous. It looks so awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liesl! I always forget how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3