Monday, June 25, 2012

Catch-up

Hello lovelies. I am sorry I haven't posted here in a week! I have had a crazy schedule and should be getting back to normal. I haven't had time to do my nails so often and I haven't taken quality pics.

So, here are a few things I wore over the past week, in different settings (mostly at work). lol


On Friday, I wore Birthday Bash by 365 Days of Color. I absolutely LOVE it. (I might even go as far as saying that it is a better Jawbreaker)! 


On Saturday I wore Zoya Phoebe. No top coat to keep it matte. But that isn't important. Look at the bottle in my hand. Oh yes, mmmhmm. Thanks to Set in Lacquer, Fantasy Fire is off my lemming list! <3


A little peek at what is to come. Also, my go to Starbucks drink is a mocha frappe light. Mmm

Enjoy!
xx Demi

New post with better pictures will be up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3