Friday, June 1, 2012

The New Black Waves


Hello! Today I have some cute polka dot nail art for you. I used polishes from an up and coming company. It is called The New Black. 

The New Black sells sets of polishes to create awesome looks. Many of the sets have an ombre theme. The one featured in this post is called Waves, from their summer sets! It came with five "mini" (.125 fl oz) bottles of polish. 


The base is actually another blue from the Runway Set which I will be showing you tomorrow.
Coverage was great with these. I only needed one coat of the dark blue for opacity and the dots are opaque too!

One of the best things about most of the polishes is that they dry very quickly!


Right hand! 
You can find The New Black at Sephora (online and in store). The ombre sets sell for $22, the Runway kit is $32, the glitter duos are $10 and the typography set is $16.


Check them out on these social media sites:

What do you think of the sets they provide?
Enjoy!
Demi

*These products were provided to me for review by the company. All opinions are honest and my own.*

6 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3