Monday, June 18, 2012

OPI - Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It

Hello! Today I have Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It from OPI's Minnie Mouse collection. I decided to wear it over Do You Think I'm T-exy. The look is definitely girly and sweet!

I wasn't impressed with NMBI. I had to fish around for the hearts and the polish is a bit goopy once you fish for a bit. 

It's definitely gorgeous once on, though! It has that sort of glass shimmer with purple, pink and even a little bit of gold in some light. 





I took a quick pic while at work. =]
Enjoy!
Demi

*I purchased these products for myself with my own money.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3