Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Challenge: Day 17 - Hippie/Retro/Summer of Love

I decided to go a bit more retro/vintage, rather than hippie/summer of love! The outcome? Cherry nails, inspired by Robin Moses!!!

Her videos and nail art are so freaking amazing. I wish I had as much talent as her. This seemed like one of the 'easier' manicures, so I went for it!

I used Cult Nails Living Water for the base, then an unnamed Color Club pink and Zoya Belle for the ring finger. The cherries are acrylic paint.



Check out Robin's video on the cherries here. Don't forget to follow and/or subscribe if you don't already! 

Enjoy!
Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3