Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Challenge - Hot! Hot! Hot!

Day 12: Hot Hot Hot
Holy moly, people. I have only ever done a water marble on three fingers at the most. I finally finished a whole mani! I really wanted to do flames, but I didn't want to draw them...lol. Thus, I decided to try my hand at the water marble again. 

By NO MEANS is this perfect. While I wanted the flames to all be unique, I still had a few "hiccoughs" in the design. I have to say, my favorite is my thumb! 





I used The New Black Runway set for this mani. Goodness, they are perfect for water marbling. I didn't have any issues. The yellow and orange even have a slight shimmer that adds some depth and gorgeous color. 


This was also the first time I used Hong Kong Girl's Top Coat. So far, I am very impressed! It dried super quick and very shiny! I can't wait to see the wear time on it. 

My favorite!!!

What do you think? I know it isn't the best, but I absolutely love it! I definitely think it is hot! hot! hot!
=]

You can find The New Black at Sephora (online and in store). The ombre sets sell for $22, the Runway kit is $32, the glitter duos are $10 and the typography set is $16.



Check them out on these social media sites:

Enjoy.
Demi

*The New Black Runway Set was provided by the company. All opinions are honest and my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3