Monday, July 9, 2012

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada and Cult Nails Hypnotize Me

The sun has been out for the last few days, so I was able to take my pictures outside!

I went with China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada (3 coats over 1 coat of white). I used Cult Nails Hypnotize Me over it. I was severely unimpressed with both polishes. 

KC-A was extremely streak-prone. On the third coat, I had to use a pretty thick layer. As for Hypnotize Me, the formula was extremely thick. To be honest, I almost gave up on this mani. However, I like the final look and am grateful to have HM thanks to some awesome friends (Tina and Kelly)!


I love the color and shimmer, though. It is actually quite pretty.


Enjoy! 
Demi

*I purchased the China Glaze. Cult Nails was a gift from a friend. I strive to provide my honest opinion.*

4 comments:

  1. Even if it was streaky, it came out looking shimmery, just like I like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did come out shimmery! It's great that Hypnotize Me covered the streaks of Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. devorelebeaumonstre.July 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM

    pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. For being hard to work with you really made it look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3