Friday, July 20, 2012

Pink and Gold Glitter + Hearts and Leopard!

Here is a simple pic of what I wore all weekend! I was going to do stripes, but I went with just leopard and hearts!


I started with base coats of Julep Carrie and OPI Alpine Snow. Then I added leopard spots with an unnamed dark pink Color Club and Alpine Snow. For the two accents I used Essie's LE Practice Safe Sun Shimmer from Cosmopolitan's sweepstakes. Julep Carrie finishes it off as the hearts! 
All done with a dotting tool. 

This is my RIGHT HAND! OMG! Haha. 
Enjoy.
Demi

2 comments:

  1. I can't do hearts that well for my life! I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite simple, actually! I used to have a hard time, but I learned that all you have to do is make a "V" with a dotting tool and the polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3