Friday, July 27, 2012

Princess Polish Grape Jelly

Hi lovelies! Today I have Princess Polish's Grape Jelly to show you! The polish is a jelly finish with holo yumminess.

If you get this polish and can't see the holo, don't worry. It isn't as apparent indoors as it is outdoors. As a disclaimer, the pics with the BLACK BACKGROUND have been taken with a flash camera. The holo is not as obvious indoors as it is with the flash.

Now, for the pics! Pic HEAVY!


 These two pictures are three coats of the polish. 


Below is one coat of Zoya Juno and one coat of Grape Jelly over ZJ. 


Below is one coat of an unnamed Color Club Purple and one coat of Grape Jelly over the CC.


Outside


Viola`! 


Enjoy! 
Demi

This was a gift for my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. A Girl and Her PolishJuly 27, 2012 at 8:02 PM

    OOoo...stunning purples! Love the combos you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combo! so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3