Friday, July 6, 2012

Sad and Naked Nails - Story

Hi lovelies!

Today I have some unpleasant pics and a little story. While this isn't the end of the world, I am so disappointed in myself for what I did!

*EDIT* Let me be quite clear: I am fine, this was just a little spurt of emotion. As everyone says, nails grow back. And thank goodness for that! 

I don't usually have any breakdowns or emotional problems, but on the 4th, I had bit of an anxiety attack.

The result? I ripped off every. single. one. of my nails. Yeah. You read that right. I ripped them so far that a couple of them bled.

Then, in the shower the next day, my razor took a chunk off of my middle nail on my left hand.

Anyway, enough of the sad panda time! I have decided to use Nail Aid's 5 in 1 Grow Tougher Treatment, as well as their Pink Natural Growth Therapy from now until my nails are at a decent length again. I want YOU to see the progress I make. Hopefully these products (both of which I purchased with my own money, for me) turn out to work well!

Here are some pics and then a little more talk.




Here are the Nail Aids I will be using! Here is to hoping they help! I haven't decided if I'm going to start taking Biotin yet. We'll see!



I know my nails aren't as pretty when they are this short, but I hope you all stick with me. I will continue to polish my nails and post my designs/swatches on here!

<3 
Demi

10 comments:

  1. Hey I like nubs. I think they're pretty! And I hope you feel better with no more anxiety attacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secretary`s Nail ArtJuly 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM

    After all that has happen I just want to send you a *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks. It really wasn't that bad. It was a quick attack and I'm sure I won't have another one anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, darling! I'm sure I'll be fine. This is only the second one I've had. The first was when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww :( I hate when anything happens to my nails. I feel your pain! Hope they grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want them to grow quickly, I recommend starting Biotin- I've been taking it since the beginning of the year and can see growth a couple days after I paint and mine have always been slow-growers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, despite your having torn them off, (which as a recovering nail-picker I know can hurt quite a bit!) your nail beds are such a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Nichole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I am seriously considering taking it. I'm glad you see improvement with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3