Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Hungry Asian - Belle

Hi! Today I have another gorgeous milky-white polish with glitter to show you! Belle by The Hungry Asian has cute pink glitter with brown hexes, too!

Not only did the color draw me in, but so did the name. Belle is a pretty French word and it's also the name of my FAVORITE Disney character. <3


It's a bit sheer, so I have three coats on. If you don't want to use three coats (or if you don't want the jelly sandwich look) I recommend layering over white. 


Look at the jelly sandwich it creates! Yum!


The Hungry Asian's polish sells $9.25 for a full bottle and $4.50 for a mini. She has some pretty awesome mixes...and I keep debating on getting her black jelly called Tamala. 

Here is her etsy shop page.
Here is her Facebook.

Enjoy!
Demi

*I bought this product with my own money. All opinions are honest and my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3