Sunday, August 26, 2012

365 Days of Color - Darya

Hi! I just wanted to show you what I wore over the weekend! I used two coats of Zoya Kelly (love this grey, and I can't to wear more fall colors) and then one coat of Darya by 365 Days of Color. The formula on D was average. Maybe a bit thick, But I like the squares and how all the glitter is one color. :D

I really like how it turned out! 



My fingers look shiny because I am wearing the Gummy Bear miracle balm from Sunny as well! 



Minis are $4.50 and Full are $8.00 on Sunny's website. I don't know if she is selling Darya still. 

Enjoy! 
Demi

*I did not purchase this product. All opinions are my own and honest.*




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3