Saturday, August 25, 2012

365 Days of Color - Too Pink to Function

Hi! Happy Saturday. :D

I bought some mini polishes from 365 Days of Color a few days ago and they arrived just in time for me to play with them this weekend! 

I have on Too Pink to Function from her newest collection. It's a light bubblegum pink with colorful glitters of many sizes. Pinks like this are hard to work with, but TPTF evened out well. I have on two coats with topcoat for the following pictures. 



My thumb and pinky have the most glitter! 




Have you worn any polishes by 365 Days? I also bought Soak up the Sun and a trio of balm samplers! I LOVE the balms! Mmmm!

Check out her blog, Facebook page and shop! Minis are $4.50 and Full are $8. :D

Enjoy.
Demi

*Products purchased by me. All opinions are my own and honest.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3