Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Girly Bits Smurf Dance (LE)

Hello! Today I have my first Girly Bits polish to show you. This is a great glitter topper (and for me that is saying a lot because I tend to not like glitters)!

Smurf Dance is a limited edition color that was created for Silver over at the Silverinator. She said she would do the Smurf dance if someone would pick up some of the collection for her. She ended up doing a quick little dance on video, here. So, Pam created this polish!

I just had to have it because the Smurfs played a big part in my life during the 5th grade! My favorite teacher from elementary, Mr. Reich, would turn it on at lunch EVERY single day. You might say that I am very Smurf-smart. Isn't that Smurf-tastic?! <3



This is two coats over Zoya Robyn. Bar glitter that actually looks cute?! Holo micro glitter? Square and hex in white, black and blue? Yep.

It is Smurf-brilliant. 


Everything lays flat and I only needed one coat of Hong King Girl to make it smooth. 





And of course Mr. Owl makes an appearance! 

Smurf Dance will be available for a very limited time. Follow Girly Bits on Facebook for more updates! Girly Bits is sold for $10 to $13 and can be found at Big Cartel, Llarowe and Harlow & Co

Enjoy! 
Demi

*I bought this product myself. All opinions are my own and honest.*


6 comments:

  1. Cosmetic SanctuaryAugust 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

    LOVE this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Me too! I tried to find the closest "Smurf" base! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors they are smurflicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a great combo! Beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3