Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hong Kong Girl Topcoat and Pretty Nails!

Hello!

Today I have a quick post sharing four of my favorite polishes! One is a dry fast top coat, one is a fancy topper, one is from Europe and one is a Zoya!

First of all, my new and absolute favorite topcoat is Hong Kong Girl's Fast Drying and Super Shiny Clear Topcoat!


This topcoat dries extremely fast and super shiny (of course it does, that's what the label says)! It is thick, but not as thick as Seche Vite. I love that it helps keep your nails super strong after it has dried (such a plus, in my opinion)! Also, it does tend to get a bit thicker after it is about 3/4 of the way gone. I get my HK Girl from Jill at Glisten & Glow. They retail for $6.95 (without shipping). SO worth it. 
If you are wondering if it is 4-free, it is not. 
Jill DOES NOT make this topcoat. She buys in bulk and decants it into bottles and uses her signature label! 
The link for the nail polish shop page at Glisten & Glow can be found here

So, today I am showing you a Zoya, because Zoya tends to shrink with fast drying topcoats like Seche Vite. As you will be able to see, my Zoya Demi did NOT shrink with the use of HKG! 


Now can you just stop for a moment and give a nod to this combination? Two coats of Zoya Demi, followed by one coat of Max Factor Fantasy Fire and then a coat of Sephora by OPI It's Real 18 karat Gold Topper. To finish it off? A good helping of HKG. 



Say it with me: yummy. 


Loooove!

Enjoy,
Demi

*Product was provided for review. All opinions are my own and honest.*

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3