Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Zoya Wednesday and Leopard

Happy August! I can't believe it is already here! I start my last year of college in 2 1/2 weeks. I can't wait to be done. ;D

As I mentioned on Facebook, I am on a leopard frenzy lately! Soooo, here ya go!

Thanks to Galactic Lacquer's post of Zoya Wednesday, I grabbed mine and gave it a try once again. For some reason, the formula on mine is extremely frustrating, which is a shame because it really is gorgeous. I added some thinner and was able to get even coverage after two coats.

I used Sinful Colors Leap Flog for the stripes and spots. I have seen the simple stripe everywhere lately, so I won't attribute it to one person. Most recently Nail Polish Art Addiction has done it. Robin Moses has done some like it too.



          Look! More pictures of my right hand! Right now, my nails are longer on my dominant hand. 






Enjoy!
Demi



2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3