Saturday, September 1, 2012

31DC2012 - Day 1: Red Nails

Hi! Now that I am in a group with some lovely nail bloggers, I am determined to actually finish the challenge this time! :D 

I wanted to try out a half-mani that was subtle, therefore I used Zoyas Sarah and Blair! Two untrieds that I just received in the mail a few days ago.

Well, here you go! 


In some light, you can't even tell that there are two colors on my nails. IRL, it looked more noticeable to me. I actually really liked the subtle shift! I decided to throw some black dots down the middle for a little extra impact.



Above, you can see more of Blair. Below, You can see more of Sarah!


Sarah at Chalkboard Nails made the new images for the challenge! 


Enjoy and have fun!
Demi


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3