Monday, September 10, 2012

31DC2012 - Day 10: Gradient Nails

Today I have a type of mani to show you that looks amazing when done right. However, I struggle with gradients like I struggle with water marbling. =/ They never turn out as beautiful as The Nailasaurus' or Chalkboard Nails.' 

I went with a purple gradient with two untried polishes! I chose Sinful Colors Fig and Winterberry. I looked for Winterberry EVERYWHERE and I finally found it when I stopped looking. Go figure, right?

I threw on some leopard because I haven't done it in awhile. VoilĂ ! 




Enjoy!
Demi

2 comments:

  1. Lovely purple. cougarsterc0m (bing it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color did you use for the spots??? I love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3