Sunday, September 16, 2012

31DC2012 - Day 16: Tribal Print Nails

Hello! I know that you all see the tribal prints often enough. I did some bright neon ones awhile back here and some warm toned ones here.

For these tribal print nails, I decided to some random ones, mixing the usual and then totem pole figures! Check 'em out!

Oh, and every color beside the white and black used for this mani were previously untried, thanks to a cool grab bag I purchased from The TraceFace Philes






Polishes used:
No base
Brilliant Nails Soft Nougat 
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
Julep Gunta
Sinful Colors Firefly
Bettina Resort Mojito
Megan Miller Roja
OPI Alpine Snow
Wet n Wild Black Creme

Enjoy!
Demi




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3