Sunday, September 2, 2012

31DC2012 - Day 2: Orange Nails

For today's mani, I went with something random. I chose to use China Glaze Riveting and Sephora by OPI 18k gold leaf topper. Then I took a yellow polish by The New Black and used the straw method to create the random pattern. 

The last picture shows just Riveting and the topper together! 





This is a fabulous combo! These two colors positively come ALIVE together! I suggest you try it out if you want to stare at your nails all the time…
;D



Enjoy!
Demi

2 comments:

  1. A Girl and Her PolishSeptember 2, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    This looks awesome! I love the straw effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally hot! I see your nails are growing in nicely :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3