Monday, September 3, 2012

31DC2012 - Day 3: Yellow Nails

Not yellow as in stained nails, but yellow as in the polish color, sillies! I struggled with the yellow challenge. I only own 2 yellow polishes and they are both horrible formula-wise. My base is by The New Black and then I used yellow and gold acrylic paint. I'm sorry if you don't agree with it, but it was the easiest thing for me to do! 


I'm not the biggest fan of this mani, but I will get over it! :D

Enjoy!
Demi

*The New Black was provided for review. All opinions are my own and honest.*

2 comments:

  1. i just think this is so cute. it reminds me of sunflowers, and those were my mom's favorite, so nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya,
    i have tagged you in the Liebster award on my blog
    http://ambibugnails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3