Saturday, September 22, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: I've moved! I am now at As Told By Demi

Hi lovelies! I wanted to inform you that I have made the switch to a new blog name. It is easier to remember, say and recognize as a nail blog!

As Told By Demi is now my domain and where I will be posting my nails and such!

Here are ALL of the places you will be able to find me:

www.astoldbydemi.com
www.facebook.com/AsToldByDemi
www.pinterest.com/AsToldByDemi
@AsToldByDemi_  - Instagram and Twitter
demis.nails.tumblr

Please go follow the new blog and like the new page! I <3 you all!

<3 Demi

1 comment:

  1. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say about my posts! All I ask is that you please be courteous. Also, do not leave your blog link. If you would like me to check out your blog, e-mail me! <3